Grilling on an offset smoker can be challenging enough without the weight of competition hanging over it. Choosing the ultimate offset smoker from the abundance of options available in the market can be a daunting decision. The best competition offset smoker is one that balances flavour, cooking time, and longevity.
Some of the premium models offer standard value for your money, without compromising your chance of winning a competition.
4 Best Competition Offset Smokers
To ensure that you are able to give your best in a competition, here are a few offset smokers that will support your grilling journey.
1- Z GRILLS 2022 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill
Famous for its amazing design, quality, and features, the Z Grills 550 offset smoker provides its users with multiple services. That smoker will make the tastiest, most tender, and most aromatic piece of meat owing to its use of wood pellets and PID technology.
It is the ultimate smoker to help you try your hand at baking pizza, searing, roasting, braising, or smoking meat. Bringing the taste of authentic barbeque food to your table, the Z Grills 550 is bound to bring a new realm to the menu ideas for any competition your enter.
With the perfect space for cooking and the best control for temperature, the Z Grills 550 offset smoker is an exceptional cooking tool. Ideal for beginners, this smoker is easy to handle, clean, and relocate. The cherry on top is the sturdy construction material used which is high-quality steel to allow one to cook food for hours on end without obstacles.
- Power Source is significantly low-cost wood
- The color is Black which gives the smoker a professional look
- Outer Material is Steel making it resistant to corrosion
- Inner Material is stainless steel which means the smoker is sustainable
- Fuel Type is Electric so you can cook guilt-free
- Has a foldable shelf providing extra space
2- Broil King Offset Smoker
Built with 2mm steel and covering an area of about 625 sq inches primary cooking surface, the Broil King Offset Smoker is one of a kind. With the heavy-duty cast iron cooking grips, that smoker takes away the worry of durability and longevity from a professional cook.
Best offset smokers in competitions are expected to weather difficult cooking expectations, which the Boil King offset smoker can easily fulfill. A large cooking chamber offers substantial space for every form of charcoal searing, from low and slow to high temperatures that offset the smoker has back. The offset smoker chamber infused delicious original smoke flavor to the meat making it the perfect addition to your offset smoker grill collection
Inspired by the contemporary southern offset smoker, the immensely well-style Broil King Offset grill portrays a performance similar to its gas-powered alternatives. That offset grill has been styled to reach the premium standards of Broil King.
- Charcoal is the source of power so it produced less smoke when burning
- It is very aesthetic with the black color
- Outer Material is steel and iron making it durable
- Inner material is stainless steel making is resistant to fire and heat
- Has a removable ash tray in both cooking chambers so it is easy to clean
- Fitted with an air vent system with a chimney style stack
3- Dyna-Glo Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker
Intentionally made in a vertical design, the Dyna-Glo Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker lends itself to authentically rising heat levels. This helps the cook achieve a higher level of efficacy and also enhances the flavor of the smoke. You can sip your tea as the offset design slowly cooks your meat for you.
A management system for charcoal and ash combined with a charcoal chamber, grate, and sliding make that offset smoker the ideal gift for a meat lover. The adjustable features of the smoke stack pack in additional flavor while providing temperature control facilities, making it eligible to be in line for the best competition offset smokers.
- Power Source is charcoal which is easily obtainable
- Colour is a shiny, aesthetic black
- Strong as the outer material is Stainless Steel and Steel
- Inner Material is Stainless Steel making it resistant to corrosion
- Fitted with six height-adjustable cooking grates
- Roughly it has a capacity for 25 pounds per gate
- Porcelain enameled steel charcoal chambers
4- Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker, Charcoal Smoker
Constructed with durable porcelain enameled steel, Weber has given its audience a gift of finesse and quality with the Smokey Mountain Cooker. It is a fuel-efficient device perfect for outdoor charcoal barbecues and competitions.
A high-standard smoker with a 10-year warranty, beginners will find it easy to navigate that smoker by Weber. Just by eliminating the middle tube and balancing the lid on the base, this smoker can be converted into a workable grill.
- Black is the visually appealing Colour
- Power Source is Charcoal so requires o preparation before use
- Outer Material is Aluminium making the smoker lightweight
- Inner Material is Stainless Steel giving it long-term value
- Has the most versatile size of 22-inches
- Double-layer cooking racks allow for maximum capacity
Which One is the Best Offset Competition Offset Smoker:
So, what we recommend using is the Z GRILLS 2022 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill, In terms of design and features, that smoker supersedes the other models. One of the best competition offset smokers, the Z GRILLS 2022 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill comes in attractive colors, good weight, and size. It is extremely simple to move from one place to another.
Furthermore, the presence of the induction fan stokes the fire while the foldable shelf can be used to access utensils and other required tools for cooking BBQ in your backyard. From beginning to end, the manufacturers of the Z GRILLS 2022 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill have thought of everything. It is as easy to clean as it is to use.
Six types of fuels are most commonly used in commercial smoking. These include wood, charcoal, wood pellets, electricity, natural gas, and propane. However, wood and charcoal are preferred options along with traditional fuel types used for smoking meats.
In case you are just starting your journey as a smoker and have constraints for space, the vertical smoker is the ideal choice. Not only does it use less fuel when smoking, but it is also simple to use.