Want to cook like a pitmaster for authentic smoked meat or barbecue? That is only possible by using charcoal as fuel and looking for the best charcoal offset Smoker, but if you find it difficult for you due to no probable reason, like you are a beginner and don’t know how to handle charcoal, or you are master and barbecue expert and want to enhance your bbq game or you have a meager budget.
You are at the right place. We have the solution to all your worries by keeping in mind a high-quality, low-budget, beginner, and expert pitmaster. We have compiled seven traditional to modern best charcoal offset smokers in this article tested by our expert without compromising the taste you can choose according to your need.
7 Best Charcoal Offset Smokers
To find the best one for you Let’s dive into this
Sophia & William Heavy-Duty – Best Value for Money
Are you one of those who want a quality smoker but have a low budget? Don’t be sad; we have found the best high-quality and affordable Smoker for you, Sophia & William Heavy-Duty Charcoal Smoker. We are sure that you will be amazed by its high quality, primarily low-cost offset smokers lack.
We have used many offset smokers with low prices before, but in Sophia & William Heavy-Duty Charcoal Smoker, there was no gap and no seal required to stop extra heat loss. Moreover, it has a large cooking area, and you can efficiently serve 10 to 15 people gathering.
One-piece construction helps to retain heat for a long time. Heavy construction steel wheel makes it easy to move. The built-in temperature gauge works very well to monitor the temperature. L shape stack with an adjustable cap for controlling airflow. We have loved its heat-holding capacity for a long time.
- Heavy metal construction in a cheap price range
- One-piece construction to stop excessive heat loss and precise temperature control
- Large cooking area of 941 sq inch to serve large gatherings at once
- Porcelain-coated iron grate for a nonstick cooking experience And Chrome plated warming rack
- Offset firebox with porcelain coated iron grate for direct grill experience
- The warming tray above the firebox and adjustable damper control airflow
- Removable ashtray for easy ash cleaning
- S shape hook for hanging smoker accessories and bottle opener
- Bottom shelf and foldable front shelf for extra storage
Royal Gourmet CC2036F – Best Budget charcoal smoker
For expert pitmasters looking to level up their smoke game, sorry, this is not for you. Royal Gourmet cc2036F is for those who don’t have a high budget but want to enjoy the barbecue. This smoker will satisfy you.
We use this charcoal offset Smoker. It works very well, but we found that while there were a lot of gaps after sealing it with heat-resistance silicone sealant, it gave us the best performance.
Royal Gourmet Charcoal Offset Smoker has a combo of grills, so there is no need to buy a separate grill—a large cooking area to serve 8 to 10 people at a time.CC2036F Charcoal Barrel Grill with offset Smoker compact and versatile grill is perfect for any patio, balcony, or deck.
Moreover, it provides precise heat control with the draw-out charcoal door, upper stack, and side air vent. The lid-mounted thermometer ensures you can monitor the temperature with ease.
- The front and side tables provide extra space to work
- Porcelain-coated cooking grates that last long and stay rust-free,
- Removal of ash and charcoal tray or door for easy refill of charcoal and easy ash removal
- Adjustable air vent presents offset firebox for precise temperature control
- The charcoal pan holds 7 lb of charcoal for grilling food in the main cooking chamber
- Offset firebox also provides grilling space
- Removable grease drip cup for hassle-free cleaning
Dyna-Glo Signature Series Vertical – Best For Limited or Small Space
Dyna-Glo vertical charcoal offset smoker is an excellent option for those who want the offset smoker that fits well in their small backyard and covers less area But with a large cooking area to serve large gatherings without compromising taste. You can choose this Smoker without any second thought.
Dyna-Glo vertical offset smoker comes with a massive firebox with a multi-function feature. You can also grill in a firebox. An iron grate is installed there for grilling. The vertical charcoal offset ensures slow and even cooking, infusion of even smoke taste in your dishes. With adjustable cooking grates, a temperature gauge to monitor the temperature. User-friendly charcoal ash management system.
This charcoal offset smoker holds the temperature and doesn’t lose heat. It’s the perfect addition to any outdoor space, built with heavy-duty steel and a stylish powder-coat finish.
- 1382 sq inches of total cooking area which is big enough to serve backyard parties
- Six chrome-plated cooking grates
- Stainless steel construction provides a rust-free experience.
- Removable ash tray for hassle-free cleaning
- Two steel wheels for easy mobility
- Stainless steel temperature gauge with smoke zone indication to monitor the temperature of infusing the best smoke taste
- Pre-install sausage hook to smoke sausages
Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn Reverse Flow Offset Smoker – High Quality
Best of best Oklahoma joe longhorn charcoal offset smoker is a high-end smoker with premium quality. You can handle large gatherings and backyard parties with this. It will never disappoint if you want an outdoor offset smoker with fantastic heat-holding capacity for a long time.
Heavy-duty stainless steel construction of the smoker not only ensures quality but also maintains a heat retention rate.
Oklahoma joe longhorn charcoal offset smoker works impressive, and the reverse flow of this Smoker provides an even smoke taste and perfectly cooked meat. It gets the desired temperature quickly. Firebox has a door vent for airflow and easy cleaning. If you are skilled and serve your guests with a taste like a pitmaster bbq, it will work amazingly to impress them.
- 750 sq inches, ample space to cook massive amounts of food at a time
- Heavy 3/16 inches stainless steel body of Oklahoma Joe’s charcoal offset Smoker that holds heat for longtime
- Large two stainless steel wheels for easy transport
- Professional temperature gauge mounted on the lid to monitor the temperature
- Adjustable multiple dampers are present to control airflow and temperature
- An optional smoke stack you can choose according to your requirement is traditional or reverse flow smoking
- Porcelain-enameled wire cooking grates
- four pre-installed baffles plates for even heat and smoke distribution
- 2-year parts warranty
Char-Broil Oklahoma Joe’s Charcoal/LP Gas/Smoker Combo- 3-in-1
Char-broil oklahoma joe is the best option for those who don’t have space in the backyard to place the grill and offset Smoker separately. If you are looking for a grill and smoker combo with two fuel options, choose the char-broil Oklahoma combo.
While using propane gas cooking, don’t set the burner on low. In our case, the fire shut off when we put it low. Overall, quality and construction were good, but there were gaps. After applying heat-resistant silicone sealant, it worked well.
Versatile design with charcoal offset smoker offers grilling, gas grilling, smoking at the same time, and also a side burner for cooking. These multiple features offer the ability to cook numerous delicious dishes simultaneously.
The stainless steel inner body provides durability and longevity, the outer body is made of iron and steel; heavy-duty construction makes this able to hold heat for the long term and provide you mouthwatering barbeque with high-level smoke flavor.
The bottom shelf is present for extra storage. Gas grill with three burners uses propane gas as fuel for quick cooking.
- cooking area of 1,060 sq inches provides ample space to cook for a large gathering
- Two separate cooking chambers, one for charcoal offset smoking and grill other for gas grill
- Charcoal grill chamber with adjustable grate and separate firebox for smoking
- LP gas grill with three burners, each equipped with 12,000 BTUs and individual control knobs.
- Smoker chamber for slow and low smoking with adjustable dampers.
- 2 Temperature gauges are present in each chamber to monitor internal temperature.
- Multiple dampers are present on the firebox and chamber for heat control
- Multipurpose side table with burner installed to cook food on the side
- Durable construction and mobility with wheels.
Broil King Offset Smoker – High End
Broil King offset charcoal smoker is a high-quality smoker with size options. You can choose according to your family size. You will select the xl size if you have ample space, have more budget, and love to organize the large backyard bbq gathering. But if you want it for your family, then a regular one is enough.
Broil King 958050 Offset Smoker is a smokehouse that brings the authentic barbecue experience to your backyard, with 500 sq. in. of primary cooking space and heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates for better heat retention.
We have used this charcoal offset smoker and we couldn’t face any paint peel-off issues or any rust. Most importantly, the people who are concerned regarding quality provide a five-year warranty that most smokers don’t provide.
It gets the desired temperature very fast and holds heat for a long time, providing delicious bbq smoke meat.
- Adjustable damper on the stack and firebox for control airflow and temperature
- 330 sq inch offset area with grilling grate provides extra space while cooking
- Removable ashtray in offset and charcoal diffusing tray in cooking chamber use while grilling makes it easy to clean
- The inner material is made of stainless steel, which is the most durable metal, and the outer with iron and steel
- The built-in temperature gauge on the lid monitors the temperature
- High-quality steel construction made it long-lasting
- An additional feature like a bottom shelf, front shelf for extra storage, and four hooks for hanging accessories
- 5-year grill body warranty and a 2-year parts and paint warranty.
Masterbuilt Gravity Digital Charcoal Offset Smoker- Digital Control
Are you from those who love to cook like a pitmaster? But you need more time or skill to use charcoal offset smokers. Many of us only know about a charcoal smoker that operates manually and requires proper babysitting to get the best barbecue right.
Let me clarify your misconception that the Masterbuilt MB20040221 Gravity Series is one of the best charcoal offset smokers without mastery in smoking.
You can effortlessly adjust and monitor the temperature with its digital controls, delivering accurate and reliable cooking results every time. A special charcoal feeding system in the Gravity Series 800 automatically dispenses briquettes as needed, making cooking hassle-free.
Whether you want to sear a steak in a girdle, direct open flame grilling, or slow smoke your meat with a delicious smoke-infused taste, gravity digital covers all these in one.
- With three-in-1 functionality, you can griddle grill or smoke with this charcoal offset smoker
- Interchangeable Cast iron grill grates for smoking and grilling with flat surface griddle
- A double wall lid allows a lot of heat retention inside the Smoker
- 800 sq feet large cooking area to serve large gathering
- The fuel source is charcoal, best for natural bbq flavor
- Convention fan for blow heat inside chamber reduces heat fluctuation
- effortless temperature control, with a digital control panel
- Wifi and Bluetooth app for temperature control from your smart devices
- The built-in temperature gauge on top of the lid monitors the cooking temperature
- Ash removal try for easy, hassle-free cleaning
Our buying guide helps you choose the best charcoal offset smoker. But if you are still confused, we recommend you choose
- Sophia & William Heavy-Duty Charcoal Smoker is the best choice if you have a low budget but want a quality product.
- Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn Reverse Flow Offset Smoker is the best in quality and space.
- Masterbuilt Gravity Digital Charcoal Offset Smoker If you are fed up with babysitting your charcoal smoker choose this auto-control smoker.