If you are a cooking aficionado who thrives on making juicy, smokey meat, then you must truly understand the magnificence of an offset smoker. Getting your hands on the best offset smoker under $200 in the market can be a tough decision to make with the platitude of options available in the market.
Furthermore, these gadgets tend to be extremely heavy on the pocket as well. However, there are premium well-built models for offset smokers in the market that are quite affordable. These products have perfectly balanced features to provide quality and value for money.
Top 5 Offset Smokers under $200
To help you pick the offset smoker that will support your journey towards becoming the best cook out there, we have compiled the following list.
1-HUMOS Outdoor Vertical Charcoal Smoker
Humos has made an amazing multifunctional tool and it has a lot to offer. With the wide expanse of features that allow you to bake, steam, roast, cook, and grill, you will have the perfect opportunity to hone your cooking skills to perfection. This offset smoker manages to give you the ultimate experience with cooking meat because of its 3-in-1 oven, smoker, and grill.
Put all your cooking skills to use with that high-standard 18-inch machine. Engineers at Humos have made one of the best offset smokers under $200 that covers all the needs of a meat lover in mind. It is a 3-in-1 grill, oven, and smoker all encased in a porcelain enamel water body.
- Source of power is charcoal so it produces less smoke
- Colour is an appealing “SMOKER” shade
- Takes up space as its dimensions are 22.44 x 18.11 x 42.13 inches
- Inner Material is Stainless Steel so it is resistant to corrosion
- The smoker comes equipped with double upper and lower air control
2- Royal Gourmet Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker
Royal Gourmet has made an 811 square-inch wide machine that encases porcelain enamelled steel wire cooking grates. Furthermore, with the addition of the
chrome-plated warming rack, this offset smoker is a BBQ lover’s dream come true.
With an adjustable pan and a lid-mounted thermometer, the Royal Gourmet Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker should be on the bucket list of all food enthusiasts. The best offset smoker under the $200 category, that is a spacious offset smoker which gives cooks the chance to cook huge chunks of meat with confidence.
- Charcoal is a cheap source of power
- Professional Black in color
- Steel is the Outer Material thus making it light
- Item Weight is only 54.3 Pounds
- Takes up little space with dimensions of 53.39 x 27.95 x 48.82 inches
- Durable smoker as stainless steel is the inner material
3- Monument Grills Charcoal Grill Outdoor Cooking Smoker
For a cook who wants to cook for a large family gathering, the Monument is the perfect tool. With a cooking area of around 558 square inches which consists of the primary cooking area and the warming rack area, manufacturers of the Monument Grills 24-Inch Charcoal Grill Outdoor Cooking Smoker have thought of everything.
Not only is that offset smoker easy to use, but it is also convenient to clean up. An ashtray gathers all the ash and it is simple to pull out and clean it with the handlebar. Also, the design with four vents allows the air to circulate more effectively and makes sure there is complete combustion.
- Quite a large cooking space as the smoker is 24-Inches wide
- The color is an aesthetic Black
- Fuel Type is charcoal which can be reused after cooking
- Finish Type is Powder Coated giving it a smooth look
4- Outsunny Steel Portable Backyard Charcoal BBQ Grill and Offset Smoker
A unique outlook of an offset smoker, the Outsunny BBQ Grill and Offset Smoker is a jack of all trades. It is an all in one bbq grill, portable charcoal grill, and your one-stop shop for the ideal dinners in your backyard. With a firebox that assists in offsetting the heat, this smoker is capable of providing a tasty smoker flavor to your food as the side vent supplies ample airflow.
Made to perfection, the Outsunny Portable BBQ Grill and Offset Smoker is the ideal tool for experimenting with smoking meat. At times, the ashes can be challenging to clean out and the grease drip collection is missing. That smoker has been built with sturdiness in mind which is why the small grill is supported by angled legs.
- Power Source is propane, charcoal, and wood
- Colour is a beautiful charcoal shade
- Durable smoker with the outer material made of Metal and Steel
- Lightweight as the item Weight is only 37 Pounds
- Item Dimensions are 48.75 x 20.75 inches
- Inner Material is Stainless Steel making easy to clean
- Fuel Type is Charcoal which can be easily transported and stored
- Equipped with 2 shelves providing ample space for storing essentials
- Fitted with wooden handles that remain cool while cooking
5- Royal Gourmet Barrel Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker
One of the best offset smokers under $200, the Royal Gourmet Grill is a breath of fresh air. With more than sufficient cooking area, the main body has been connected strongly with the offset smoker to allow good circulation of heat and smoke. Serving as an additional grilling or smoking space or a space for small side dishes, the offset smoker has multiple functions.
Providing the perfect blend of control and smoking services, the Royal Gourmet 30-Inch Barrel Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker ensures there is minimum heat loss during the process. Adjusted with air dampers, the circulation is limited for better heat management.
- Charcoal is the source of power which is affordable
- Black is the Color giving it a professional outlook
- Resilient structure as steel is the Outer Material
- Substantial space as it is 30-Inches long
- Stainless Steel Inner Material thus the smoker is simple to clean
- 2 level height adjustable pan inside the smoker can tune the temperature
What Do We Recommend?
It is no ordinary feat trying to locate the best offset smoker under $200 without compromising on quality. We recommend the Royal Gourmet Barrel Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker as the ideal choice.
Intentionally made to accommodate big events, the Royal Gourmet Smoker provides the perfect circulation for heat and smoke, helping the cook achieve a higher level of efficiency while enhancing the flavor.
Definitely! Offset smokers are one of the most demanded tools for BBQ enthusiasts. Many people charcoal they produce the best smoke flavor profile as real wood is used in the process.
With the substantially big size of the cooking chamber, the offset smoker presents you with the opportunity to smoke huge quantities of food. There is no chance of electrical circuitry that might burn out or the need to replace any moving parts.
Normally, offset smokers and pellet smokers can provide similar amounts of smoke and hence, the same level of flavor. Offset smokers and pellet smokers utilize varying forms of fuel to create smoke. In the case of offset smokers, pieces of wood are generally used while pellet smokers function primarily on pellets.
A pallet smoker utilises wood pellets as their sole source of smoke and heat while the offset smoker is generally fueled using charcoal as the core source of heat followed by wood chips and logs as the source of the smoke. The form of charcoal normally used is briquette or natural lump charcoal.