Offset smokers are highly attracted to barbecue lovers. Basically offset smokers are a powerful means of cooking food, especially in outdoor settings. The offset smoker comprises two main units, a cooking chamber, where food is cooked, smoked, and grilled while the second chamber is an offset firebox, from where the heat is generated. The two chambers are set at a little distance so instead of direct heat, indirect heat will cook the food slowly and steadily. This type of cooking eventually results in more juice and tasty food.
If you love outings and food, we are sharing with you the best offset smokers under $1500. Before moving ahead, we will make sure that all the recommended products are reviewed keenly on the basis of their key features. Some of the most important aspects that are crucial to look for while looking for an offset smoker are its capacity and space, the material and the construction that eventually leads towards durability, and the side shelves and space for better organization and management while cooking outside.
Without further dragging, let’s have a look at our best offset smokers under $1500 that ensure quality product, as well as quality results.
Oklahoma Joe’s Highland Offset Smoker
If your priority is quality food and you are looking for the best offset smoker under $1500, Oklahoma Joe’s Highland Offset Smoker is for you. Its durable inner and outer construction of stainless steel makes it a stable and cost-worthy product. It can bear severe climatic conditions because of its high-class structure and features.
One of the most noticeable features of this offset smoker is the reverse flow design, which allows consistent and even heating throughout the cooking process for quality results. Moreover, there is more than sufficient space so you can enjoy large gatherings comfortably.
The ash pan is removable for easy and smooth cleaning and maintenance. It will not just save your time for next time cooking, but the care and sustenance make this offset smoker’s life long with the same quality outcomes.
- The Oklahoma Joe’s Highland Offset Smoker has dimensions of 33.5 x 57 x 53 inches.
- The stainless steel construction upgrades its weight to 180.78 pounds.
- It features reverse flow smoking but gives a choice to choose between reverse flow or traditional offset smoking.
- The temperature gauge allows for simple and easy temperature checks thoroughly for quality cooking.
- The size of the charcoal basket is large. It helps in manageable burning, heating, and cleaning.
- In order to place utensils and other useful items, there are shelves on the front and at the bottom. It will help to organize and maintain the outdoor cooking.
- The smoker provides easy mobility as it possesses large wheels.
Royal Gourmet CC1830S Offset Smoker
For all those who love outdoor cooking, Royal Gourmet CC1830S BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker is one of the best offset smokers under $1500. It features durability, versatility, and mobility to a great extent. With a sleek and gentle black body, it got all things covered. Mostly, the biggest issue people are facing while outdoor cooking is limited space. This offset smoker offers a spacious and ample room to tackle large gatherings without any hassle.
Another important factor that can not be neglected while looking for the best offset smoker is its ability to bear intense climatic conditions and heat resistance. The high-grade steel construction can easily endure outdoor conditions and is able to stay durable even after a long heating time.
One of the most amazing features of the Royal Gourmet CC1830S offset smoker is its adjustable heat. The users can choose one out of two levels for the charcoal tray as per their need and according to the recipe.
- The Royal Gourmet CC1830S BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker have dimensions of 27.95 x 53.39 x 48.82 inches.
- The inner body is of stainless steel while the outer construction includes alloy steel.
- The weight of this offset smoker is 54.2 pounds.
- The elegant black body adds huge worth to its overall look and finish.
- An additional warming rack is a useful feature that contributes to defrosting as well as keeping the food warm.
- For easy, smooth, and stable mobility, two wheels ensure durability and steady movement without any grumps.
- There are two levels for a charcoal tray that one can choose as per his requirements for the availability of heat.
- To keep the cooking utensils and all the items organized and maintained, there are sufficiently large side tables. Moreover, there are three hanging hooks to make it even more useful.
Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker
One of the best offset smokers under $1500 with ample cooking space with six adjustable cooking grates is Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker. It is also suggestible if you are looking for a smoker for commercial purposes. The vertical design is always recommendable because of circulating heat thoroughly through every six chambers.
At times, there is a need to monitor the inner temperature keenly, especially if you are not a regular user. To tackle this, there is a built-in temperature gauge that measures the temperature precisely. Moreover, the chimney vent ensures proper air and heat circulation. The front door access, removable grill trays, and ash pan make the smoker very easy to use.
If durability is a concern, the heavy steel construction is not only strong enough to tackle climatic concerns but also to venture high heat issues. Besides these, some of the key features of Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker are the following.
- The Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker has dimensions of 21 x 43.3 x 50.2 inches.
- High-grade stainless steel construction makes the product highly durable and long-lasting.
- The weight of this offset smoker is 83 pounds.
- Six different levels of cooking grates are functional for a variety of food items. So they can have optimal space as per their sizes and achieve the precise amount of heat required to cook them as best as possible.
- Temperature gauge allows easy and precise temperature control.
- The vertical design is more beneficial because of the natural heat-rising phenomenon, it allows the food to become juicy and tender.
We hope that all the suggested products surely solved your queries and doubts and you would find the best offset smokers under $1500.
However, we recommended Oklahoma Joe’s as the best-offset smoker for under $1500. The reverse heat flow design is what makes it unique. Moreover, the ample cooking space and precise temperature control are its other noticeable features.
The second recommended product is Royal Gourmet CC1830S BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker. It ensures organized outdoor gatherings as it provides two shelves for easy placing of all the useful utensils and items. Furthermore, the charcoal pan of the grill is flexible for two settings to adjust the inner heat and temperature as per need.